Tuesday, June 21, 2011

He's Afraid of the Books

Just days after Frank chewed up my last new box of books, another book came out. Recently I figured out that I make about $10 an hour writing if a story is accepted, so my reward is really in seeing it in print and getting the box with a newly released book inside. It's like Christmas! So, I was relieved to be around when Heavenly Humor for the Teacher's Soul arrived to intercept Frank. He sniffed the box and I told him "no". He looked down in shame. When I tried to take a picture of him with the box he didn't chew he ran from it! It's just possible that he is learning.

Here's info on the book if you want to take a look (or you can get one from me for $5)
http://www.amazon.com/Heavenly-Humor-Teachers-Soul-Inspirational/dp/1616264578

No comments:

Post a Comment