Monday, April 4, 2011

The Sprinkles of Spring


Thankfully, dreary days like these bring with them the promise of future flowers, like those popping up outside my kitchen window. Today I was admiring them along with some pansies I planted last weekend. Just at that moment one of the dogs walked up and peed right there. It's sprinkling everywhere.


On this rainy day I thought I would share a post I wrote for whatavisit. com a little while back. It sure fits today in Ohio! The last sentence is cut off in the layout...it's supposed to say "...how nice it was not to worry about leaving them sit at the table. I knocked on the window to wave at friends standing where I would be in a moment, to wait with others under the awnings for the crosswalk light. BG is a really warm town, even on a rainy day." Nothing like spoiling the ending! :)


The full rainy day story is at www.whatavisit.com/buzz. Happy spring!


Photo above from www.etwagnerphotography.blogspot.com Nice pics Lizzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment