Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Damages 3


OK, this is part three of a series that you need to read backwards...sort of...I think you can follow this madness (scroll down and start at "Damages" and then scroll UP). Blogspot would not let me post my photos in the order I wanted, it jumped them all over the place. So, there's more than one way to skin a cat - that's what Frank said too. But then, he likes the cat as a pillow also.
Frank has unpredictable taste. For example, there is a Giorgio Armani tie, made in Italy, in the trash (thankfully I got a crazy great deal on it online for Dave for Christmas).
All this damage has strangely been worth it for the unconditional love Frank gives us all every day. He's so happy to see me every morning and every time he rounds a corner, anytime.
Unconditional love amidst the damages that come with life. Reminds me of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment